Amazing opportunity for a Valuer in Bracknell with a successful independent nationwide estate agency.
- Basic salary £18,000 - £25,000
- OTE £45,000 (uncapped)
If you are looking to continue your journey as a Valuer and want to be part of an amazing team, then this is definitely worth your attention!
- Book and carry out market valuations
- Provide quality customer care to vendors and buyers
- Ensure property advertisement is up to date
- Sales progression
- Uploading listings
- Best price guides
- Ensure that the office negotiations are up to sate with what is coming on the market
- Generate new instructions by utilizing database
- Demonstrable track record of success and knowledge within Estate Agency
- Excellent understanding of the local market movement and activities
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills
- Passionate about Haart, our values and processes
- A hunger to earn.
- A drive to work hard and reap the rewards from your dedication
- Pick up client relationships,
- Maximise branch revenue through quality of instructions and continue to generate New business opportunities through exploring every lead provided
- A strong social media presence and canvassing the local area
What's on offer to you
First five months guaranteed income up to £45,000
Uncapped commission scheme
- Up-front listings (£75 for every listing over your target of 4)
- 1st appointments arranged for your in-branch Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- Legal sign ups
- Refer a landlord
- Land and New Homes referral and sale
- Homebuyer report referrals
- Company Car
- Dedicated training and coaching to support your ongoing development
- Incentive trips abroad
- A chance to build on your career, providing you with opportunities to gain more experience and knowledge to help you progress to the next leve
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW!
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in suitable roles to reach their full potential. We make recruitment efficient, accessible, and relevant.