Trainee Sales Negotiator (Estate Agency) - Leatherhead Salary: Basic £22,000 OTE £35,000
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their busy sales team in Leatherhead. Please note all applications should live within 8 miles (30m drive) of Leatherhead to be considered. This is an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of Estate Agency.
What s in it for you as a Trainee Sales Negotiator?
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Sales Negotiator
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
PLEASE NOTE - Your CV needs to have your location on it, otherwise it will be automatically rejected. Your CV should demonstrate a desire and reason as to WHY you wish to be considered for the Trainee role. You need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience. Contact Details: If you are interested in this role please contact Sally at Rayner Personnel on (phone number removed) and please send us a copy of your CV to (url removed) Please Note: Rayner Personnel Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search. We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
- Good customer care skills
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Good Knowledge of the Leatherhead area