Founded in 2015, Raptor have grown from nothing to being the leading student marketing agency in the UK. We're a team of young, hungry student marketing specialists who help build lasting connections between students, brands and Universities. Over the last five years we've honed our craft delivering award-winning student strategies which spans; live events, physical & digital experiences, student brand ambassadors to name a few. Everything that we do has student and youth culture at the heart and is tailored to our client's requirements.
Clients include: Deliveroo, Nando's, Depop, ABInbev, Unilever, Jagermeister, Tinder to name a few. We're East London based and live across 40 cities in the UK. Job Description
- This will be a hands-on role working with our network of student brand ambassadors across the country, aiming to build and grow our student base and cultivating relationships with ambassador teams
- It will be predominantly office based within the Raptor client services account team but will also involve field work such as nightclub and festival activity
- You will work closely with the Senior Account Executive, Account Manager & Directors to ensure the project is planned and delivered to a high specification.
Who Fits The Bill
- Ideating new recruitment methods of gaining top talent across the country.
- Managing teams of ambassadors nationwide and ensuring consistent communication and development.
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements.
- Engaging with and booking events with Universities & Unions and developing associated journey plans.
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Managing and working with agency interns
- Managing and ensuring the high performance on campaign SBAs
- Writing status & contact reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget with support from Account Manager
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well
- You will ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns and the marketing mix.
- You will need experience in supporting in developing, creating and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- You need to be likeable, down to earth, ambitious, tenacious and spot angles to help build relationships with incumbent and potential clients.
- Experience delivering campaigns on time, on budget
- Client experience being the direct contact across agency, client and supplier
- Understanding of the student and youth market
- Experience within a promotional staffing function is preferable
- Experience managing social media within a client campaign