TALENT AGENCY ASSISTANT
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen at Siren Talent Management Ltd, a fast growing and successful London based boutique talent management agency, who represent a diverse range of talent including TV presenters and experts. We're looking for a Talent Agency Assistant with heaps of initiative, enthusiasm and energy to join our team. You will have a minimum of one year's experience in a talent management, PR agency, broadcast media setting, or Executive Assistant role and will have a thorough understanding of and passion for the broadcast industry. This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious who can build strong relationships with a broad range of talent and who is looking to grow and learn as a part of a small but ambitious and hardworking team.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Manage all reactive logistics across the agency and assist the directors in the day to day running of the business. These logistics will be complex and run across a wide array of bookings (including but not limited to broadcast, shoots, live and corporate events, production company and commissioner meetings) and encompass extensive diary management of both the clients and directors
- Close collaboration with the directors to support the client base and ensure that they receive a full 360 management service that is executed to the highest standard
- Assist and support the directors across all aspects of their day to day ensuring that all travel, accommodation and logistics are managed on their behalf
- Be the first port of call for all incoming enquiries and maintain an updated contacts database for the agency
- Proactively source and research new opportunities and participate and contribute to regular strategy meetings
- Respond to fan mail and handle all charity requests
- Where required, attend client events and meetings with the directors
- Update social media and the agency website, including client biographies and latest news
- Ensure an organised and up to date back of house when it comes to bookings, client strategy, research and development
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as reasonably required
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked in a relevant supporting position with a minimum of one year's experience in a talent management, PR agency, broadcast media setting, or Executive Assistant role and will be experienced in working in a client-facing role with external contacts and ideally with profiled talent.
- Be discreet, a confident communicator with a strong eye for detail, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a have a demonstrable passion for the industry.
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, show a willingness to learn and grow as an integral part of the team
- Have a can-do attitude, the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve the agency's key objectives
- Be a fantastic administrator with advanced computer skills across MS Office
- Be creative with an unrivalled attention to detail
- Provide seamless support to the directors particularly around partnerships and wider opportunities for the clients, managing the agency's profile and seeking out and identifying new opportunities for the clients
- Quickly gain a comprehensive knowledge of the clients' work and each client's individual requirements, delivering excellent client care. An essential part of this role involves building relationships both with the clients and across the wider industry.
- Have an awareness of the industry and be excited by the role
- Be highly motivated and energised, coupled with the ability to thrive in a fluid and often changeable and fast paced environment
- Have impeccable time management and multitasking skills
Location: London - As an agency we offer a hybrid working model, so this full time role will include regular trips to our shared workspaces at a number of locations across central London, plus days working from home, the pattern of which will be subject to change/ongoing review and at the discretion of the directors.
Salary and Benefits: £24k - £27k p/a, negotiable salary commensurate with experience. Plus additional annual bonus, employer contributory pension, generous annual leave allowance with paid Christmas holidays and team building/social events.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the role and what you can bring to the agency. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments during the interview process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming applications from all candidates with relevant experience for the role advertised. We will review all CVs but regrettably we may be unable to respond to all CVs deemed unsuitable or to offer individual feedback. All applicant information shall be kept confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).