Influencer marketing continues to evolve helping brands drive awareness, surface trending topics encompassing the social media landscape, and build credibility with new audiences by tapping into the creativity and communities content creators have garnered and nurtured.
Are you a social media professional who understands the power of influencer marketing? Do you strive to find just the right brand advocate to take your messaging and connect it authentically with their unique audience? Are you tapped into the world of content creation and establishing relationships with influencers who can diversify a brand's creative and content strategy?
As the Social Media Manager, Influencer Strategy, you will play a critical role in leading our influencer marketing strategy. In this role, you will develop and execute robust influencer strategies that align with our brand and supports our marketing efforts. You will oversee outreach including researching influencer partners, defining contracts, establishing campaign deliverables, and owning overall program success and management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and drive innovation in our influencer marketing and social media strategy including building an overall framework, defining key focus areas, and managing marketing budget allocation
- Create guidelines for whom we partner with and how, and lead relationships with our agency partners
- Present influencer and social media strategies to key stakeholders including senior leadership and marketing teams
- Support and execute strategies for our influencer program with lines of business and cross-functional partners across the organization
- Maintain a library of content creators and ensure it's up to date
- Create reports and provide insights on influencer content performance
- Work closely with Compliance, Risk and Legal to ensure all influencer content is compliant
- As needed, assist in content creation including copywriting and creative asset creation
- As needed, manage and execute ad-hoc social media requests for Citizens social media accounts as assigned
- 5-7 years professional experience in influencer marketing and social media management
- 4-6 years of public relations and/or communications experience
- Flexible, hands-on attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and LinkedIn functionality
- Deep knowledge of the influencer marketing space including tools, building/managing relationships with influencers, best practices, and the ability to communicate that POV to internal stakeholders
- Strong motivation and initiative
- Organized, detail-orientated, and thorough
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Able to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills as well as highly effective communication skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to think on their feet and show excellent judgment, as well as demonstrate sound situational leadership and decision-making ability
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications,
The salary range for this position is $70,000-$117,000 plus benefits and an opportunity to earn an annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our benefits, visit Actual pay is based on various factors including but not limited to the work location, and relevant skills and experience.
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Employment decisions are based solely on experience, performance, and ability. Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies (Citizens) provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability, perceived disability or history or record of a disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth