Job Title : Social Media Specialist
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Job Description: Summary:
- Prepare, launch, and optimize paid social campaigns, focused on lead generation and digital nurture across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), and across business units.
- Thoroughly QA all campaigns, targeting, ads, and reports.
- Provide media budget estimates/recommendations where applicable.
- Forecast expected results from paid social campaigns.
- Manage budget pacing within social platforms to make sure we're hitting our quarterly targets and maintaining budget compliance. Demonstrate proficiency with bid management and optimizations.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns appropriately based on goals and data analysis. Recognize campaign issues and escalate appropriately.
- Report on KPIs and take a data-driven approach to identify opportunities for campaign improvements
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports with analysis of paid social campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Build UTM tracking links to measure campaign and ad performance.
- Perform A/B split testing to improve campaign performance and identify areas of growth.
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams to ensure maximum cross channel efficiencies and a consistent brand experience for our customers.
- Participate in stakeholder planning, status and reporting calls. Effectively communicate campaign success to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing paid ads on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel/Google Sheets functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of online lead generation tactics.
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mindset.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience working at an advertising/media agency.
- Enterprise software / cybersecurity marketing experience.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification.
- Experience working with creative teams and providing feedback on creative and landing page assets.
- TWITTER MARKETING
- FACEBOOK MARKETING
- GOOGLE SUITE