Social Media Specialist
Salary: up to £50k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Great Central London Location
Job Ref: SM202324
A leading business-to-business marketing agency is seeking a Social Media Specialist with French for their London office to implement to plan and manage Social media strategy across their Key clients.
We are looking for a talented professional with strong communication skills, a confident presence and business style, with solid experience in Social media and digital marketing to join their multicultural team in London.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with other talented people in a creative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment. A down-to-earth and hands-on approach is also needed along side a willingness to learn.
Social Media Specialist with French responsibilities include:
- Building Key client relationships
- Plan social media campaigns and strategy
- Oversee day to day running of social media across all sites with scheduling tools
- Analyse data and produce reports in order to see where campaigns are working and look at ways they can be refreshed and improved.
- Writing - ability to understand the complex industrial technologies of their clients and develop press releases and feature articles that convey key business value.
- Develop engaging content and work with 3rd parties to ensure fresh and meaningful content
- Create and monitor social media budgets
- Train colleagues on social media tools where necessary
- Create key connections between brands and relevant journalists / influencers to enhance exposure.
Social Media Specialist with French Requirements:
- Exceptional English communication skills.
- Degree in public relations, Marketing communications or related field Advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in an agency or journalism or marketing preferred
- Knowledge of social media campaign planning and budgeting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- French Language skills preferred but not essential
- Willingness to travel
If you are a social media or marketing executive, account manager or coordinator or have communications or media experience and are familiar with social media strategy and planning and are looking to grow your career in B2B Marketing don't hesitate to get in touch for this exciting new role.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years' Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer