The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the Advertising Manager at nationally known business to implement the company's overall social media efforts such as but not limited to research, strategy and implementation of emerging forms of digital media to provide solutions based on consumer insight and data. He/she will also be responsible for paid online advertising and analyzing these platforms to see how they can be improved upon, using A/B and multivariate testing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Advertising Manager with projects as assigned which may include direct mail, collateral, signage and other traditional advertising mediums.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Obtain Bids and initiate purchases in accordance with company policy. Work with Purchasing and receiving on inventory and deliveries of items.
- Responsible for the customer-facing website(s), both brick and mortar and social gaming, updating content and managing personalization rules.
- Assist in the project definition, strategy creation, and accountability of key digital marketing projects.
- Update digital signage both front and back of house.
- Manage email campaign process with design agency from beginning to end including reviewing data and presenting analysis to the leadership team.
- Maintain all social media accounts including curating timely content, engaging followers, escalating complaints to ensure guest satisfaction and providing insights and analytics to leadership team.
- Create and maintain web, digital signage, iView and social media policies and practices, to ensure best practices and compliance.
- Leverage analytics and A/B testing capabilities to improve marketing strategies and report KPI's.
- Coordinate upgrades & new functionality with internal and external technology teams.
- Develop, implement and maintain SEO strategies
- Ensure SEO and digital properties such as Google, Yelp, Bing, etc. are regularly updated with correct information and links, etc.
- Keep current with emerging technologies through digital, website and social avenues. Keep track of latest innovations and recent cutting edge launches in order to identify opportunities.
- Assist media buying company in the developing of digital and online related campaigns including coordination of creative and trafficking deliverables.
- Schedule, manage content creation and publish content while maintaining a consistent presence across all digital channels: desktop sites, mobile sites,
- BA/BS degree in digital marketing (or related) field or comparable experience.
- Experience in optimizing website content, landing pages and user funnels and executing A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience writing and maintaining policy, process and procedure documentation.
- Project management skills to prioritize and drive initiatives forward.
- Recent, hands-on knowledge of web analytics tools such as Adobe and Google analytics.
- Intensive knowledge of social platform's best practices: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Audition. After Effects.
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
- Public relations, marketing, sales, community management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
- Must be able to work late nights and weekends as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible