2856 - Social Media Marketing Manager -B2CTech - Hybrid -Berks/London (1 day in the office) - Contract 12 months - £40-47k
We are looking for a passionate Social Media specialist (B2C) to join a huge global Consumer Tech company
Reporting into the Social Media Lead, this role will lead and manage the social media agency - leading and co-ordinating the social media content programs and working closely with the social media agency team to deliver these.
The Social Media Marketing Manager will focus on these core areas:
1. Social Marketing Planning and Content
2. Agency Management
Social channels you'll manage:
• Developing social media owned and paid boosting plans in response to campaign and event briefs
• Defining the role of social in campaigns, and establishing the social platform and channel mix
• Leading the social planning to extend the reach & impact beyond F2F including events
• Briefing in the social media creative and paid agency to deliver against the social media strategies and plans
• Creating briefs with the assets available (local and global) and identifying gaps for new social content
• Briefing and evaluating social listening reports to mine insight and inform social media strategy
• Setting SMART social media objectives with goal setting and KPIs
• Owning the Social Media comms calendar for audiences
• Approving social media content via Opal
• Ensuring the end to end customer journey is tracked for comprehensive reporting
• Participate in subsidiary storytelling/editorial governance meetings and take a lead on social comms calendar
• Provide ongoing competitive benchmarking, best practices and innovation ideas to team.
• Experience & Education:
Social media strategic capability and 3+ years' experience.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of social space across a variety of social media platforms (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / YouTube / Pinterest / TikTok).
Background & experience in B2C / Consumer and/or Retail marketing.
Experience with brand based marketing (ideally Brand Management or agency).
• Paid Media - experience in how paid social is bought and measured
Ideally looking for
Consumer / B2C Social Media experience
• Experience with relevant technology & reporting tools (e.g. Opal, Sprinklr, Web Trends)
• Both in-house and agency experience