We are working with an entrepreneurial and vibrant Creative Agency based near the beautiful setting of Notting Hill. They are looking for the newest member of their marketing team to build their online presence and increase brand awareness.
The company pride themselves on nurturing talent and investing in the drive and success of their staff
Do you have a taste for the finer things in life? Does your work emulate this passion?
This is the perfect role for a creative individual with B2C experience in digital marketing and knowledge of Google Analytics to be the face behind this exciting company - so if that's YOU, GET APPLYING!
JOB TITLE: Social Media Marketing Manager
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Creative Agency
SALARY: £32,000-£36,000 *depending on experience
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm
LOCATION: London, Notting Hill
CULTURE: Creative environment with an energetic team
The main purpose of the role is to build the online presence to increase brand awareness and acquire new business through digital channels and activity.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the creation of on-brand social content on a variety of different social channels to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Create content for both organic, boosted and paid formats, with a clear understanding of the difference between the three
- Creating a regular publishing schedule
- Developing and managing campaigns that promote our brand, finding new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness and conversation
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting performance of key metrics on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Preparing budget quotations for projects and monitoring expenditure against this i.e. social media spend, digital influencer initiatives etc.
- Planning, implementing and tracking PPC campaigns using Google Analytics
- Be a constant champion for social media in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing
Skills and Experience
- Degree Educated *
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional communication and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with our creative, design and marketing teams
- A strong understanding of social media platforms
- A background is in B2C digital marketing, especially in driving organic growth and paid social
- Excellent at data analysis
- Creative, results driven and able to work well under pressure
- A passion for Art, Design and luxury lifestyle is required!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.