Social Media & Events Marketing Executive
Contract: 12-month FTC
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Award winning, international media events business seeks talented social media marketing executive to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract.
We are looking for a social media marketer to join the team, to support the marketing activity across our client s European event portfolios. Working closely with a team of Marketing Managers, you will pick up the execution of marketing campaigns, with a primary focus on social media.
The ideal candidate is a highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They should be experienced working across social channels.
You should be a confident individual able to work and communicate with a busy global marketing team as this will be a daily part of your role.
- Execution of marketing across the full marketing mix including with a primary focus on their social activities
- Working closely with senior members of the marketing team to deliver the best result for the events
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns to showcase the benefits of attending
- Managing referral marketing campaigns and utilising their speaker, sponsor, and attendee networks through Gleanin
- Managing media partnerships and ensuring deliverables are met to increase the reach of their campaigns
- Maintaining event websites with regular updates of sponsor logos, resource updates, event developments, etc.
- Supporting with paid media campaigns by briefing artwork with design and working with an external agency to get campaigns live Key Experience Required:
- Bachelor s Degree - B.S. or B.A. 1 years experience working in an events marketing or B2B marketing role
- Strong social media execution experience on LinkedIn
- Experience using Gleanin, Oktopost and Marketo would be beneficial but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Comfortable working as part of a busy team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience using social media platforms
- Strong copywriting skills
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.