A multi-award-winning fast-growing travel company are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager Would you class yourself as an expert on social media but want to achieve more from your role?
Do you have what it takes to lead the success strategy for social for one of the fastest growing travel homeworking companies in the UK? Want to be highly rewarded both financially and recognised for your expertise, as you help an entire army of homeworkers increase their sales with the help of your social strategy? If you are an exceptional social media marketer who is passionate about your work and equally as passionate about travel then you could receive a competitive salary, plus plenty of benefits and a flexible approach to work this is both a great product to market and an exciting brand to join! If this is of interest please read on!
- Your role will lead our social strategy and implementation, from a planning through to day to day implementation point of view.
- Reporting with specifics and detail to the Head of Marketing, and collaborating with other members of marketing the wider business team to execute on social with quality, and catalyse engagements and touchpoint opportunities for Travel Consultants to connect with their audiences.
- You will have a degree of management responsibility to ensure the quality of work delivered across the social media team meets a standard required and adheres to the aspirations and goals of the business.
- You'll be an exceptional social media marketer who is passionate about your work and equally as passionate about travel.
- You need to have proven experience creating results across multiple platforms. But, you also need to be excellent at influencing others to do great marketing. For us, it's more about helping our homeworkers (franchisees) create campaigns and increase their sales.
- You'll need to be a gifted communicator who knows how to help the right people to say the right thing to in the right way at the right time.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing to devise commercial and effective strategies and activities for delivery by the inhouse team, as well as those of the field (franchisee members).
- Responsible for proposing channel specific strategies (FB, Insta, TikTok, Linkedin, YouTube), and tactics to achieve the companies Brand objectives, and support the sales objectives for Travel Consultants (Franchisees).
- Responsible for leading a small team on the daily, weekly, monthly tactical executions. You will be required to distribute social activities appropriately across your team and provide necessary oversight, direction and training support to ensure they deliver to the standard required.
- Responsible for working closely with our Campaign Content Manager to take direction on how the social touchpoints need to integrate with other campaign touchpoints from a message and creative standpoint.
- Responsible for providing the leadership and training support required to support our travel consultants to achieve the standard of organic social which increases their reach, engagements and touchpoint opportunities with their social networks and beyond through boosted activities.
- Responsible for development of a reporting structure for monitoring the impacts of these activities, through a set of KPIs which track performance in social for a range of specific brand and campaign objectives.
- Responsible for helping define and develop agency style service packages for the purpose of servicing social media related activities on behalf of travel consultant franchisees.
- Responsible for managing and resourcing the delivery of trade partner activities
- Hands on experience of both organic and paid social campaigns, passionate about social media strategy.
- Minimum 7 years working within a social media team 3yrs in a senior or lead role.
- You need to be a confident leader as well as a collaborator
- Audience insights, and social channel development, trends analysis
- TikTok - channel management experience
- Social content creation and best practice and trends
- Engagement mechanics, initiatives, incentives and data capture.
- Amplified content and micro/influencer strategy
- Managing social across multiple platforms, in house and distributed teams.
- A great knowledge of the social sector and the different platforms we would need to be present on.
- Being able to create strategies which deliver to targets
- Creating compelling social media campaigns that get talked about
- Being able to plan creative campaigns which link video, graphics, social, print and word of mouth
- Understanding the latest pay per click and social media marketing techniques so that you know if someone else is good, bad or indifferent.
- Be able to create a killer strategy for engagement
- Know how to create funnels which generate high ROI and know how to plug holes in existing funnels or processes.
- Be able to dive into analytics, find quick wins, improvements and be able to share to stakeholders why actions are being taken and where improvements have been made.
A competitive salary and great benefits is available; as this company are we're about holidays, they offer some great travel discounts.
Full time equivalent to 37.5 hours per week. The role is primarily Monday to Friday, but some weekend or evening work is required to fit the needs of the business.
Home-based role with regular visits to Bournemouth offices
- Home Working Agency of The Year winner
- Top 5 of all home-working companies in the UK (travel)
- Top 5% franchise in the UK
- We offer the widest choice of holidays in the UK
- Fully independent with over 2billion per year of buying power
Follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any further queries, please contact Katy on (phone number removed) or (url removed)