Are you looking for a Social Media Manager role that will improve your creative skills? Do you enjoy creating engaging content? Looking to work amongst like-minded professionals that will challenge you?
If this sounds like you, then get in touch today! Hooray just might have the perfect role for you!
We are proud to partner with one of the UKs most innovative businesses to find a Social Media Manager that will drive the company brand and presence in the market place. This successful business is widely recognised as an industry leader in its field, delivering year-on-year growth. If you want to work in a friendly and highly creative environment then this is a great opportunity to fulfil these ambitions. As the Social Media Manager you will manage and create emotive / engaging content across various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, TikTok, etc. Functioning as an integral member of the wider content team, you will collaborate with copywriters, videographers, designers, and the broader marketing team to generate new sales leads. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver plans/content that will improve the company profile. On offer is a competitive salary and:
- Hybrid working
- Career progression opportunities
- Inclusive and supportive work environment
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Retail discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering day
- Collaborate with the content manager to develop a social media strategy and deliver uniform messaging and aesthetics across all platforms.
- Manage the production, delivery, and implementation of integrated social media strategy.
- Generate leads through engaging and compelling content, measuring success through data analysis.
- Deliver social activity to support campaigns across several social media platforms, generating new leads and driving brand engagement.
- Monitor and report on performance of social media communications, e.g., accurate reporting on lead generation.
- Engage with various stakeholders through the creation of emotive content.
- Contribute to company wide sales campaigns and content plans.
We are looking for a self proclaimed social media guru! Your proven track record in social media management will complement your creative prowess and ambitious nature. As the successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in social media management across various channels.
- Experience of paid and organic activity, driving social media integration.
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven research, writing, content creation, and editing skills
- Marketing qualification
- Comfortable working on both organised campaigns and ad hoc reactive content
- Strong awareness of developing trends across various channels
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!