Social Media Manager Hanley/Newcastle £33k - £37k Fulltime 8:30am 5:30pm
Do you love nothing more than to fully immerse yourself in all things creative, social, media and design? Can you effortlessly magic up and produce wonderfully quirky, innovative, and distinctive ideas that grab attention for all the right reasons? Just an all-round vibrant and sociable person that has bags of passion and a go-getter attitude!? If so, I d love for you to reach out to me!
Our client is an exciting and progressive Agency specialising in website design and digital marketing, and as the Social Media Manager, they want you to take things to the next level! You will be working in a fast-paced environment and help strengthen all things social media to drive business and awareness of both in house and client projects. Role:
As the Social Media Manager, you will liaise with clients at all levels to understand their needs, personality and deliver fantastic and engaging content.
Additionally, you will be expected to:
- Work with clients to produce and manage brand aware, and uniquely blended social media campaigns
- Generate inspired social media content through various formats
- Run paid for adverts on numerous platforms
- Video and photo edit
- Carry out surveys, questionnaires, and interviews to understand briefs
- Increase engagement and website traffic
As well as at least 3 years experience of social media management within an agency and previous experience of expertly managing the above tasks, you will work across all elements of digital marketing online advertising, photo and video editing, social post creation and graphic design.
You will also be expected to have:
- Previous experience within a marketing/communications position (this must have included social media
- Knowledge/experience of graphic design and Adobe desired You ll need to be tech savvy in Adobe (or similar) to keep up!
- An awareness and proven ability to generate ROI
- Keen interest in keeping up to date with and a generally fantastic understanding of social media and digital trends
- Ability and experience of working to brand guidelines (values and visual)
- Outstanding attention to detail, copywriting skills and
- 20 days + bank
- Christmas shutdown
- Table football, darts board, arcade games to utilise on your break if you fancy it!
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Hannah Kirk or Stacey Goode. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration. Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.