Social Media Manager
Informatica is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage Informatica's day-to-day global social media program across our corporate social platforms, to join our team.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and publishing compelling, brand/reputation building social media programs and topics. Reporting to the Social Media Director, the Social Media Manager will assist with developing and executing global social marketing programs across the spectrum of brand to demand creation. This position will collaborate cross-functionally on high-priority campaigns, events, and projects. A positive and flexible attitude, high-energy, and a passion for growth is a must in this role.
The ideal candidate has a strong mix of creative, analytical, and leadership skills. He/She will have a deep understanding of global social media platforms, measurement, and how to collaborate with public relations and marketing teams. Understanding the sales and marketing funnel of a B2B technology company and how social media can expand the reach of content, attract visitors to owned web properties, and generate leads is required.
What You'll Do
Curate social-first topics spanning thought leadership, news, high-value assets, events, and customer stories for a global brand. Build and extend the company's reach to both business and technical communities.
Collaborate with product marketing, PR, content team, and other key stakeholders to ensure all promotions via social media are coordinated and consistent with the Corporate Editorial content calendar and support Tier 1 initiatives.
Analyze data and know how to use it to make informed decisions. Constantly test new strategies, new content, and new programs to evolve and improve marketing efforts.
Create, curate, adapt and manage content for specific initiatives/social networks. This may include developing copy for Twitter, sourcing images and graphics to accompany Facebook and Twitter posts, taking and curating photos and videos for visual platforms like Instagram, and developing post copy.
Responsible for driving and oversight of Informatica branded channel campaigns and employee advocacy promotion; content publishing and measuring program performance.
* Minimum 8-10 years working in social and digital media
* Previous experience in B2B, large enterprise software industry and SaaS
* Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
* Proactive thinker who develops insights from data, bringing creative vision and new ideas.
* Experience leading social media campaigns and content development.
* Deep understanding of social media tools and defining metrics for success.
* Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
* Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e., content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
* Must have experience managing social media publishing and listening tools (such as Sprout or similar)
What Does Success Look Like?
Best-in-class social media campaigns with strong community management and distinctive brand identity, reflecting the company's leadership and innovation, supporting its next phase of growth as a public company.
A results-driven program that delivers on key metrics such as follower growth, impressions, engagement rate, and share of voice-as well as strong brand awareness and corporate storytelling
A strategic, nimble, and creative social media team known for strong collaboration, leadership, and delivering results
Open-minded with a flexible operating style, and have a natural consultative approach with individuals at all levels, fostering a positive team environment
Passion for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention
Nice to Have
* Comfortable in dynamic environment, with keen ability to institute structure and operationalize end-to-end process.
* Agency experience and/or experience working with agency teams
* Experience supporting social media programs for a publicly-traded company
* Experience working with international teams