Our client is a global luxury drinks brand. They are now seeking a Social Media Manager to further expand their marketing team due to growth. Their offices are based in London.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase social media network (followers, likes etc.).
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for executing both the social media strategy across all channels (both organic and paid), and the influencer marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the ongoing community management, whilst maintaining and growing the brand awareness and social media presence across a range of social media platforms (which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and other developing social media channels relevant to communication strategy) via organic and paid social activity.
- Work closely with key digital and marketing team members to produce written content for all online platforms to drive traffic to our social media channels and website.
- Edit, publish and share daily content that builds impressions and engagement and generate more meaningful conversations with key audiences to increase followers and also to increase our brand awareness and online web shop sales.
- Publish, repurpose content across approved central social media brand platforms (e.g. copy, articles, photography, video etc).
- Lead community management across all brand social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest etc.).
- Create editorial calendars
- Set up and maintain social media sales channels.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries / issues.
- Monitor and maintain the digital communications planner and lead weekly planning and insight meetings
- Working with members of the digital and brand team to plan, create and delivery highly engaging, creative and informative organic content across all brand social media platforms.
- Ensure all content is on brand (working across all channels), whilst managing customer expectations as appropriate.
- Coordinate paid activity with external suppliers (media agency).
- To work with the brand team to ensure content is appealing and informative.
- Lead content gathering and placement at events.
- Use Google Analytics, Meltwater and other data sources to assess impact efficiency of social media activity.
- Develop reports, analyse and optimise both organic and paid activity, with a 'test, learn and refine' approach to future improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Measure success and report on the most important social media campaigns. In addition to produce regular reports for key stakeholders on marketing communications performance across all channels.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Ability to develop and execute a blended organic and paid social strategy to drive both brand awareness and conversion.
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Comfortable with social media tools like Klear and Sprout
- Knowledge with online marketing strategies and channels
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing strategies and channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital/social media technologies and act proactively
- You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
- Multitasking and analytics skills
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven 3-5 years working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Experience of managing and writing content
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Proven experience of managing social media campaigns and longer-term strategies
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organisational skills
- A degree or professional qualification in digital marketing-related discipline
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.