Social Media Manager
My client, a large, market leading and nationally recognised financial services business is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Digital Team and they embark on another exciting period of transformation.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for social media presence across all customer channels using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook as primary channels. You will also own both the creation and implementation of the social media strategy, primarily growing our online community via delivery of frequent engagement.
This is a full time, permanent role paying a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus a marketing leading benefits package including; a generous bonus scheme, 30 days holiday, private healthcare and a 10% non-contributory pension to name a few.
This role can be primarily remote based although you will need to be comfortable commuting to either their Central London or Edinburgh offices once a week on average.
- Maximise brand exposure to customers via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Support with the development and implementation of the Corporate Social Media Strategy.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and agencies to optimise ongoing paid campaigns aimed at growing our online following and increase engagement/reach across networks.
- Engage with key stakeholders to gain buy-in and support delivery of the strategy
- Create, oversee and co-ordinate the creation of new social media content and tone of voice, providing consistent messaging across our networks.
- Identify opportunities to create content to gain coverage and extensive reach
- Work closely with the marketing team and internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of message and tone, along with the amplification of key brand attributes.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to agree appropriate activity to support strategy, brand and overall purpose.
- Design relevant KPI tracking and oversee the delivery of MI reporting.
- Promote good customer outcomes and brand positioning.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the creation of an up-to-date Social Media Strategy, ensuring alignment with wider activity.
- Experience within a similar Social Media Manager or Executive role
- Ability to analyse data to continuously improve brand awareness and consideration.
- Ability to identify opportunities to create content to gain coverage and extensive reach
- Can ensure that brand positioning must always support and deliver good customer outcomes.
- Understanding of regulation and guidance notes surrounding digital content and social media feeds.
Please apply ASAP to be considered or email for more information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.