Remote based role -
Global Marketing Agency are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join the busy performance marketing team.
As part of the team you will take a lead in the development of strategies, conceptualisation of creative assets, delivery of campaigns, and community management across a diverse portfolio of B2B and complex market brands, including for their leaders and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic team player with a solid understanding for the role of social media within the wider marketing mix, a proven ability to manage social media campaigns, and a track record in improving engagement and conversation rates.
Furthermore, we're after a confident manager who will take ownership, push boundaries, and positively challenge to deliver engaging, forward-thinking, and results driven campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
* Development of social media strategies for a range of clients and sectors including setting KPIs
* Content planning and management of social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube and as new platforms become available, including boosting posts when necessary
* Drafting social media posts including reactive responses
* Working with our Studio and creative teams to develop creative social media content including graphics, animations, podcasts, photography, and short and long form videos
* Developing creative campaign and content ideas for social media
* Strong team management and mentoring skills, especially when working with juniors
Experience with Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other social media reporting including in-platform analytics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and listening tools
Tech savvy and a confident ability in adopting new platforms and tools
Experience with client relations including presenting proposals, strategies, plans and results
Exceptional writing skills for social media
A results-driven and creative thinking mindset
Agency experience preferable
What we can offer
* £30 - £36K + benefits
* Global career development opportunities
* To learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
* Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, and ESG / Sustainability