My client is a large, award-winning digital marketing agency who have been successfully established since 1992, with multiple offices in the UK. They have an unmissable opportunity for an experienced marketing professional with tip-top social media skills and B2B and B2C experience to join an award-winning organisation.
You will have the opportunity to work with global brands and the variety in work means you'll have every opportunity to showcase your extensive knowledge and expertise and, with no two days being the same, you'll never be bored here!
Social Media Manager - Role:
* The Social Media Manager role will involve working closely with the content team on projects as well as in developing strategy, ideas, processes and techniques.
* As the Social Media Manager, you will use social media to achieve or contribute to the business goals of clients.
* Managing the delivery of social media projects and strategies, you will work closely with the content team in developing ideas, processes and techniques to ensure brand reputation and customer services objectives are met.
* You will also be managing team members, leading pitches for new business and liaising with clients to understand their needs, report on progress and manage expectations.
Additionally, the Social Media Manager will:
* Drive research and innovation among the team and associated Account Managers
* Oversee community management work
* Manage regular updating of and from clients on projects and new developments
* Create, maintain and develop calendars, dashboards and reports
* Analyse previous campaigns to deliver improvements in future versions
Ok, so over to you! The successful Social Media Manager will have:
* Marketing experience working for B2B and B2C brands within a social media space
* Experience of taking and creating briefs
* The ability to embody a brand in the social space
* The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
* The ability to implement strategic social media marketing plans
* The ability to use social media platforms such as Hootsuite
* The ability to create campaign reports and post campaign analysis with insight and recommendations
* An understanding of the principles of business communications, social media and SEO
* The ability to work with general software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* To be degree educated and/or hold marketing qualifications (or equivalent)
* An understanding of data analytics and the ability to use advanced social media platforms such as Synthesio would be a bonus .
In return, my client offers the chance to play key role in an award-winning, independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything they do. They value their employees and offer masses of career potential as well as a generous benefits package