Social Media Manager
London, W11 (with hybrid working)
We're big group, an award-winning, independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we've been helping our clients create memorable EXPERIENCES, drive business results to amplify PERFORMANCE, innovate with technology to drive TRANSFORMATION and nurture and connect brands with consumers to build genuine COMMUNITIES.
We are now looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team in London on a full-time basis, with hybrid working options.
- Salary of £35,000 - £42,000 per annum DOE
- 23 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Up to five paid days of charity work per year
- Hybrid working options (after probation)
- Health insurance
- Life cover
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Social events throughout the year
- A welcoming and friendly office environment
- Computer scheme - make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced marketing professional with tip-top social media skills and B2B and B2C experience to join our award-winning organisation.
Our variety of clients means you'll have every opportunity to showcase your extensive knowledge and expertise and, with no two days being the same, you'll never be bored here!
So, if you're creative and enthusiastic with the skillset to lead your team and our organisation to success, we want to hear from you.
As our Social Media Manager, you will use social media to achieve or contribute to the business goals of clients.
Managing the delivery of social media projects and strategies, you will work closely with the content team in developing ideas, processes and techniques to ensure brand reputation and customer services objectives are met.
You will also be managing team members, leading pitches for new business and liaising with clients to understand their needs, report on progress and manage expectations.
Additionally, you will:
- Drive research and innovation among the team and associated Account Managers
- Oversee community management work
- Manage regular updating of and from clients on projects and new developments
- Create, maintain and develop calendars, dashboards and reports
- Brief social asset standards to other big group creative and production teams
- Analyse previous campaigns to deliver improvements in future versions
To be considered as a Social Media Manager, you will need:
- Marketing experience working for B2B and B2C brands within a social media space
- Experience of taking and creating briefs
- The ability to embody a brand in the social space
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- The ability to implement strategic social media marketing plans
- The ability to use social media platforms such as Hootsuite
- The ability to create campaign reports and post campaign analysis with insight and recommendations
- An understanding of the principles of business communications, social media and SEO
- The ability to work with general software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be degree educated and/or hold marketing qualifications (or equivalent)
Experience in social media and/or digital would be beneficial to your application, as would the ability to edit content, compress and resize photography and general art working skills.
An understanding of data analytics and the ability to use advanced social media platforms such as Synthesio would be equally as advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Manager, Social Media Content Manager, Social Media Executive, Social Media Specialist, or Digital Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and big group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're ready to advance your digital career and expertise as a Social Media Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency