Social Media Manager
London, W11 (hybrid working available)About Us
We're Big Group, an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we've been helping our clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it's an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, we always find the big solution.
Now, we're looking for a Social Media Manager to assist in the management of the social media activity of a key client - a supercar brand.The Benefits
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 23 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Cycle to work scheme
- Duvet day
- A welcoming and friendly office environment
- Computer scheme - make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
If you are an experienced marketing professional who is passionate, and knowledgeable, about racing and supercars, this role couldn't be any more of a perfect fit for you.
You will discover the chance to produce exciting and varied content covering thrilling races, breath-taking supercars and the hair-raising world of motoring.
You will have an impact from day one, alluring consumers to our client's brand. On top of an excellent array of comprehensive benefits, your achievements will be celebrated and rewarded as you are enabled to succeed by our supportive and collaborative team.
So, if this sounds like your dream role, don't hesitate, apply today!The Role
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of social media activity for a supercar brand client.
You will manage and maintain our client's social media channels with a view to sparking conversations, maximising community engagement and increasing positive feedback and general growth.
Adhering to brand guidelines, you will copywrite and edit content according to insights gleaned from the community and social media activity. You will monitor competitor channels, track keywords and provide a point of social media expertise.
Your role will also involve:
- Contributing ideas for content and campaigns
- Organising, managing and scheduling clients' social media calendars
- Monitoring performance
- Answering community feedback and escalating issues as required
- Sourcing, and collaborating with, digital publishers and influencersAbout You
To be considered as the Social Media Manager, you will need:
- Marketing experience, working for a consumer or lifestyle brand within a digital or social media space
- Advanced knowledge of supercars, racing and motoring culture
- An understanding of the principles of marketing and social media's marketing function
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative flair and a confident writing style
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in IT, including MS Office and social media tools such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck
Proven social media and customer relations experience would be beneficial to your application, as would the ability to edit content, compress and resize photography and general art working skills. Evidence of the development of skills in your own time via training or personal projects would also be advantageous, as would an understanding of data analytics and the ability to use tools such as Synthesio, Crimson Hexagon or Sysomos.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Manager, Social Media Content Manager, Social Media Executive, Social Media Specialist, or Digital Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and Big Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to drive your career forward in a captivating role as a Social Media Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.