Social Media Manager
Based in Spitalfields, Liverpool Street
Badenoch + Clark is delighted to be working with one of the largest global recruitment businesses around!
Reporting to a successful Marketing & Sales Director, you will work with the global team on the social media strategy and all areas of digital innovation and how this is rolled out to the UK.
In this role, you will:
* Work closely with the senior management team to define social media strategy.
* Be the internal point of contact for any issues with job advertising and LinkedIn content as well as
the company website.
* Present campaign proposals to senior stakeholders and challenge the status quo.
* Produce and implement cross-channel social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate new client leads, this could include working with 3rd party suppliers.
* Optimise, track and report campaign performance against agreed KPIs.
* Manage the marketing budget related to social channel spend.
* Work with design to ensure a consistent message is delivered throughout all channels.
To be successful, you will have:
* 3 + years social media experience within lead generation.
* Experience in managing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
* Good understanding of Google AdWords, Analytics, and Tag Manager
* Basic understanding of CMS platforms (Preferable Sitecore).
* Ability to influence and communicate with senior stakeholders.
* Proven agency and supplier management skills.
* Budget management skills.
To find out more, apply now or email with your CV directly.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy