Our client, is a London-based integrated agency looking for a Social Media Manager. This role is flexi -remote.
The agency covers advertising, design, social, UX/UI, web development and media to produce brand-changing, thought-provoking work for a range of clients in different industry sectors including FMCG,B2B, Property, Retail, SAAS Retail.
They are a close-knit team and the work is different every day, so you'll need to be well versed in bringing brands to life through community management, managing social media channels and content planning and reactive social media opportunities.
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar role for a brand, agency, or media owner.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, formats, analytics and best practice.
- Experience creating and writing social media posts that engage audiences. You should be able to write copy in a variety of different voices and have extremely high standards when it comes to grammar and spelling.
- Passionate about trends, newsjacking, industry developments and new thinking in social/digital media.
- Strong community management skills and comfortable speaking on behalf of a brand. Eagerness to support the Social team in day-to-day tasks to help with the smooth running of the accounts. Agile, adaptable and resilient, able to switch between strategy and tactics.
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the right connections to be able to deliver.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, social media tools and administrative tasks
Nice to have:
- An understanding of influencer marketing.
- An understanding of paid social practices i.e. boosting content via Ad Manager.
- Experience collaborating across departments to align with client campaign strategies.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.