Social Media Manager - Independent/ Network Agencies - Hybrid Model
Our clients are independent and network agencies working with clients within the FMCG, property and travel spaces to deliver high quality social, content and influencer campaigns. They are currently looking for Social Media Managers to join their growing team working on one of across some of their biggest accounts! This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a step up and progression opportunities.
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave policy
- Great company culture and regular socials
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working across account management for a variety of high profile clients.
- Building and developing strong client relationships.
- End to end social media campaign management and running of social accounts.
- Taking briefs, community management and reporting back to clients.
- Creating content calendars.
- 2+ years' experience within social media management, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets.
- Experience across relevant social tools e.g. Sprout Social, Meta.
- Ability to work with clients and manage client expectations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, - ability to present confidently.
- Driven with the ability to take initiative.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.