This is a great opportunity to work at a very successful project manager looking to move forward the firms online presence. This is a very dynamic firm producing some significant central London and international high end residential and commercial properties.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Social Media Manager.
The candidate could be either full time or part time.
Well spaced office reflecting the new normal - THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE - Thank you.
The Social Media Manager, or Social Media Strategist, will be responsible for developing, guiding and monitoring our clients presence across multiple social media platforms. Their duties encompass a wide range of disciplines and skills, including strategy development, project management, customer service, networking and content creation.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the Social Media Manager cover multiple disciplines. Their day-to-day tasks include the following:
• Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement.
• Analysing the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offering quarterly reports to the management and executive teams, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan.
• Researching, creating and posting captivating content for an organisation's social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content. (Predominantly Instagram, linked-in and wechat).
• Writing monthly newsletters or similar company update informative posts.
• Creating posts and captions and updating social media pages including for new hires, new project wins and obtaining relevant information from the internal team members.
• Creating and managing paid social media campaigns.
• Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies.
• Developing and overseeing campaigns to draw attention to a brand.
• Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI).
• Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts.
• Liaising with the internal team members, departments and public relations team to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy.
• Maintaining and working to a digital marketing budget, reporting to the Directors on status and obtaining approvals for expenditure.
• Creating graphic and visual content for dissemination on social media pages using 'In Design'.
• Coordinating and organising any third party support such as photography.
- Advise on the integration of social media with the company website.
• Tracking and analysing social media analytics.
• Identifying opportunities to reactively and proactively contribute to and influence discussions, online and offline, related to our areas of focus.
Competent writing skills, an ability to work independently and quickly, with a proactive work-ethic.
Excited by the prospect of joining a growing and influential organisation looking to change the way construction projects are delivered with a focus on client experience and satisfaction.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
A successful Social Media Managers needs a wide range of various prerequisite skills and qualifications that include sales, strategic thinking, teamwork and creativity.
• Extensive experience in working with various social media platforms.
• Great communication skills in order to liaise with multiple stakeholders, creatives and departments.
• Good networking skills to form relationships with influencers and other key players.
• Sound knowledge of the English language.
• A sound understanding of search engine optimisation, web traffic metrics and keyword search.
Immediate interviews including TEAMS/ZOOM as appropriate.
By applying to this vacancy you are giving permission to no1 legal and professional to submit your CV to the hiring company.
No1 Legal and Professional is an employment agency for permanent and temporary roles.