POST Recruitment are working with a luxury interiors business based in Greater Manchester in their search for a Social Media Manager in this newly created role. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers of bespoke, hand-crafted furniture who has an enviable reputation for quality and customer service.
Having recently opened a retail store in London, the company is looking to build upon its existing success and is looking for a Social Media Manager to take their social channels to the next level.
From concept planning to copywriting, our ideal candidate should have fresh ideas, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will understand managing, designing, and owning a social media budget and ideally have experience in Paid Social campaigns and platform data reporting.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategies to drive brand awareness, customer engagement and lead generation.
- Manage the annual paid social budget with a clear focus on spend vs. performance.
- Be a strong advocate for the brand, championing our visual identity and tone of voice.
- Create captivating innovative content including copy, images, video, and graphics for all social channels.
- Ensure each of our brands is given their own unique tone of voice through your copywriting.
- Identify opportunities for prospective ambassadors and influencers to develop a UGC strategy and campaigns that amplify our brands existing reach and engagement.
- Building and cultivating customer databases through lead generation campaigns.
- Ensuring all social media enquiries are answered promptly and on brand.
- Developing an international social growth plan to target key export markets.
- Analyse and report on performance of social media campaigns, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimisation
- Recommend new potential audiences and platforms with which to expand our social media presence.
- Conduct regular research and keep up to date with market trends & competitor activity
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in Social Media Management / Marketing Communications.
- Proven success in growing a brand's social media following, while maintaining a highly engaged, authentic audience.
- Creative and passionate for all things interiors.
- Extensive knowledge of social media channels including, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & LinkedIn.
- Highly organised, creative thinker and storyteller
- Excellent copywriting skills, a natural at branding and tone of voice. Able to turn social copy/content around swiftly.
- Able to effortlessly put on different hats depending on which of our brands you are working on.
- Whilst working as part of a wider team, provide quality control on tone of voice and executions for content on all channels.
- Good knowledge of customer journeys and the factors which deliver a successful online experience.
- Proactive and open to making recommendations on content and tactics to the wider team.
- Confident, outgoing, and engaging.
- Experience of being able to translate workshop life into a digital experience would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.