Social Media Manager - Hybrid
£40,000 - £50,000
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Manager to join an ever-growing Marketing team where you will take authority of the Social Media space within the business. Within this role you will be managing a direct report whilst also being authoritative of storytelling the brands worked on through the social channels provided. This role is being offered on a Hybrid basis giving the option to work from home up to 2 days per week. Experience within an FMCG environment is highly advantageous for this position and the role is offering a salary between £40,000 to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience. This role is perfect for someone with a breadth of Social Media experience and is looking for a fast moving role.
About the role:
- Working collaboratively with the senior management devising & implementing the social media strategy
- Using innovation to create engaging and creative Social Media content which cater to the right audiences
- Collaborating with both internal/external stakeholders attending events and also being able to highlight the effectiveness of social media
- Generating reports which will be reported to senior stakeholders within the business, providing recommendations where necessary
- Have previous experience of managing direct reports - this is essential as within the role you will manage direct reports
- You have managed multiple brands/products at any one time whilst maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Created engaging social campaigns with examples where necessary to highlight the effectiveness of the campaigns and also any forms of growth
- Experienced in planning and implementing events whilst using innovation in obtaining social content that can allow the business to stand out from it's competitors
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.