My Client is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their growing business. You will be an expert in everything social media and be part of a business that is looking to expand and grow.
As a social media manager, you'll need to:
- develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
- create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- undertake audience research
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- analyse competitor activity
- recommend improvements to increase performance
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- manage a budget for social media activities
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
You'll need to have:
- a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
- excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- project and campaign management skills
- the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- motivation and commitment.
As well as the primary tasks above the role will also include:
- Business Culture Development through events and fun/engaging activities including promotions and team activities (in and out of core work hours)
- CSR activity including charity and Green Agenda/Carbon Neutral Activity
- Design of content as required for peripheral projects.
- Working with 3rd parties to create video and other specialised content when required.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and communication skills, be engaging and very enthusiastic.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted