We have an exciting new role for a Social Media Manager to join our client's leading graphics companies with over 15 years in the industry. Based in Grays Essex, they specialise in commercial vehicle graphics & wrapping and a variety of signage solutions, branded workwear, stationery, and design services.
Due to ongoing expansion plans, they're looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager to enhance their brand awareness. This is a new role with plenty of scope for developing a fresh approach.
The purpose of the role is to create and manage a social media strategy. This includes planning, delivery, and management of a social media strategy across multiple departments, with a focus on organic content and shared coordination of paid content.
The Social Media Manager will develop and implement a strategy for existing social channels and advise on the value/need for using new ones.
* Previous experience of working in a social media role, either agency or in-house
* Experience in running campaigns
* Proficiency in social media reporting tools
* Strong relationship management experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Join an innovative and forward-thinking company
* Excellent working environment
* Long-term career progression
* Free on-site parking
* Competitive starting salary of £25,000 pa
Confidentiality; All communications are completely confidential. We will always contact you to discuss your requirements before submitting your CV to our client.
If you do not hear back from us within 2-working days, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for this role