Social Media Manager
Salary - up to £35,000 + bonus
An exciting new Social Media role has been created in a thriving agency in the heart of Glasgow for someone to work with the Head of Marketing and wider team in an uber-creative environment, driving all things social. The agency is currently going through an exciting period of growth, set to double its headcount in the next year.
The agency offers services across Social, Content, Creative, Design, Branding and much more. With businesses investing so heavily in these areas, they are organically picking up new business and growing existing accounts across sectors including luxury brands, health and well-being, financial services and engineering.
You will have a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the social media and digital marketing landscape - including content ideation & optimisation, publishing algorithms, building and engaging communities, social listening and reporting, and planning and execution of socially-led campaigns.
Your thirst for knowledge ensures you understand the latest technologies impacting social platforms and deliver results with a drive for testing and learning Attention to detail is of the utmost importance to you, guaranteeing a flawless execution of all social activities.
- Take a lead in clients' social, content, and digital strategies.
- Responsible for all content planning, delivery, and execution across key social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with clients' audiences in the social space.
- With your team, build highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, which are insight-led and resonate with target audience & community, driving reach and engagement.
- Management and ownership of client's social content calendars
- Responsible for community management across all key social channels.
- Build close relationships with clients through daily communication/weekly calls, acting as an extension of their team.
- Present campaign plans and results to the leadership team.
- At least one year of experience as a Social Media Specialist, preferably in an agency or multi-brand environment.
- Excellent knowledge of global social media platforms.
- Experience in using social media management and reporting tools with the ability to interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings.
- Experience in audience and buyer persona research.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs.
- Highly organised, managing multiple campaigns/projects at once.
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within social media.
- Hybrid working
- 33 days annual leave
- Performance-related commission and bonus
- Regular company events & socials
- Company pension
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Flexitime/core hours
- Wellness programmes such as wellness afternoons
- Travel opportunities across the country
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career, please apply below or contact Brian Fraser.
E: (url removed)