The Company:We're an independent digital advertising and marketing agency based in Shoreditch, London. We utilise data to form effective and powerful digital advertising campaigns- and offer services across SEO, PPC, Social Media, real time bidding and display advertising.This is a permanent position paying £24-30k per annum, starting asap, for an experienced social media manager.This is a an hybrid role, where you can expect to spend 3-4 days a week in office (shoreditch)/ out and about in Central London, and 1-2 days a week from home.The Role:We're looking for a keen Social Media Manager to come onboard and work in-house to take our growth to the next level. Your day to day will consist of all things social! - including but not limited to:
- Conducting research and monitoring trends
- Content creation
- Managing new launches
- Using marketing techniques to improve our follow count and engagement
- Going out and about, shooting for content - such as in bars/brunches/music - for eye catching posts
- Creating Tiktoks
- Managing a content calendar
The Ideal candidate's skills and attributes:
- A strong, passionate Social Media wiz with demonstrable professional examples of work from an agency or in-house
- We're looking for someone who can show previous accounts they've worked on with figures to back up engagement
- Have a creative flare for coming up with interesting ideas for content for publishing on websites and social media sites
- A positive approach to work and looking to fast track knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
- A good communicator who works well in team environments
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise one's workloads
What are the perks of working at this company?
- This company is based in the heart of Tech City in Shoreditch which is a fantastic area of London to work, surrounded by lots of creative companies working in the digital industries
- You will develop key skills quickly by learning directly from industry professionals with many years' experience.
- You will learn from a friendly and experienced team of digital professionals
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered** Application tip - does your CV effectively demonstrate metrics hat showcase your Social media work + links to previous accounts worked on*