We're a multi-award-winning social first digital marketing agency that helps progressive brands reach real world outcomes.
We're known above all for our strong family culture. Our team is made up of a vibrant array of creative, sociable and forward-thinking people, with more than a few mad hatters thrown in there - one thing's for sure, you'll never be bored!
Happiness is important to us and along with monthly events and outings we offer flexible working to enhance your work-life balance. We're here for your future growth too - we want to help you accelerate your personal and professional progression throughout your time here.
This is a permanent position based in Shoreditch, East London, paying £30-35k per annum depending on experience.
We are looking for our next Social Media Manager to work across 3 key corporate client accounts full-time.
As a Social Media Manager, your role will be to be a leader within the Social Media team which will offer significant autonomy and responsibility and you will report into our Head Of Social.
You'll be given fantastic on-the-job training, learning how to use some of the most advanced social media tech on the market whilst honing your creative skills to deliver exciting content daily.
Your key tasks will include collaborating with the wider social media team to manage the end-to-end social account management process, which includes: Planning, calendar creation, copywriting, design, publishing and community management You Will work closely with the Social Media team as well as account managers, studio, copywriters and the paid social team.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and plenty of knowledge about the digital space. You'll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on a range of social media campaigns for a variety of clients supporting with social media strategy and output for specifically assigned clients
- You have strong written and verbal skills with an eye for detail
- You will be creative and work with social media team and the account managers to deliver digital strategies, design briefs and assist in managing projects for clients
- Help to establish and maintain strong client relationships through face to face meetings and email
- Monitor and report on the performance of retained clients and projects as directed by the Account Managers and Social Media team
- Have an interest in current affairs and be able to identify opportunities for our clients based on general, and industry specific news
- Able to research a breadth of industries and demonstrate wider knowledge of sectors to clients
- Creativity is key and we expect all social media accounts to be underpinned by a continuous flow of fresh ideas.
- Be willing to champion new processes and systems to help improve the efficiency of the business
- A helpful attitude, keen to provide support to the team were needed
- The ability to write copy that delights and drives engagement, while also implementing best practice social media writing principles.
The ideal candidates' skills and experience:
- Have 3-4 years experience in a similar role either agency or client side
- You'll be a snappy, comfortable communicator, both in person and on paper
- Specific experience on corporate and B2B accounts is essential
- Have the ability to balance and manage time effectively, ensuring important and urgent actions are done in a timely fashion
- Knowledge of social media channels and an awareness of the types of content that works on all channels
- Teamwork should be something that you relish and enjoy
- Keeping up to date with current social trends
What do we offer:
Staff happiness is as important as client happiness, which is why we're always coming up with inventive new ways to boost staff morale and lift the overall company culture. Here's a little of what you can expect:
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility on working from home
- Monthly class pass membership (£25 pcm) - which can be spent on all things wellness, fitness and beauty
- Kudos reward scheme
- Monthly staff social events
- Yearly Christmas or summer party
- Monthly masterclass sessions with external speakers
- Monthly creative forums with creative experts
- Yearly training budget
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- We borrow dogs!
If you think you've got all of the personal qualities and skills for the job, get in touch - we'd love to meet you!
* No cover letters, please submit your CV to adam.clark at thisisthetree*
*When submitting please advise how soon you could start a new position and your right to work in the UK status (please mention any visas if relevant)*