Signature recruitment have partnered with a well known creative agency based in central Bristol, in the search for a Social Media Manager. Joining on a 12-month FTC, you will be responsible for social media advertising for both the agency and some of its more established, blue chip clients. This a FTC to cover a maternity leave, but there may well be the option to go permanent after.
You'll be working on creating and executive social media strategy across Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter and Instagram, proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Lead on Social Media strategy for the company and client social media accounts and campaigns
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Direct the creative studio to produce dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Manage large projects, events, and community management
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data, report on KPIs and determine areas for social media campaign improvement
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to achieve KPIs
- Demonstrable experience within a social media role, ideally working across both in house and agency (but one or the other is fine)
- Great time management and ability to work across numerous projects
- A solid understanding of social media platforms
- Strong copy/editing skills alongside strong creative skills
- strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30. The office is based in central Bristol, but they work on a hybrid model, with 3 days in the office and 2 from home. Salary is £30,000-£40,000 DOE. For more information, please get in touch with Imogen at Signature.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.