My client are a growing construction industry marketing agency. They are seeking a Social Media Executive to join them on a full time basis at their Northwich based office.
* Sourcing product and non-product content for display across social media platforms maintaining brand tone of voice at all times.
* Post Scheduling, analysis and planning.
* Competitor social media analysis and monitoring.
* Writing snappy and engaging copy to go alongside social media posts.
* Reach out to and engage with influencers
* Writing interesting, engaging and current blogs that are rich in relevant SEO keywords
* Engaging with our followers on a professional and personal level via content public posts, tweets etc.
* You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table on a regular basis and be aware of what other competitors are doing and which type of content is currently trending.
* Report on KPIs at meetings.
* Design banners and graphics for social and web.
Ideally degree level, with relevant experience and marketing qualifications
* Develop and implement Social Media Strategies
* You should be extremely knowledgeable about social media platforms.
* The ideal candidate will be fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign.
* You should have a creative flair as you will be expected to create engaging visuals and crop/resize/mirror/filter and touch up images.
* Oversee all channels and advise on ways to improve processes.
* You should have at least one-year experience managing, planning and executing the content of a company social media account. You should be able to provide evidence of this experience.
* You should be an avid user or at least current with all the main social media platforms; LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and Facebook.
* Contribute to campaign strategy and implementation.
* This role will require you to push yourself creatively as you will be involved with campaigns, promotions and content creation. You will need a good understanding of graphics in order to create banners for both Social and Web.
* Photography skills are a bonus.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Construction and/or Interior industries are a bonus.
* This role will require that you provide creative content for blog posts and be able to edit text to a high standard.
* Inquisitive and positive.
* You should be extremely creative. We are looking for someone who is bubbling with ideas and the enthusiasm to implement them.
* We want someone who is efficient. You will be expected to create great content quickly and to a high standard.
* We are looking for someone who is a hard worker who is looking to take their career to the next level.
* You should be capable of switching between tasks according to demand