Social Media Executive
Location: South West London
Salary: £25,000 plus bonus scheme
Hours: full time, 40 hours per week, onsite in the office
My client is one of the leading independent agency specialising in high-end real estate and hospitality development.
Their skill set spans: commercial, sales, and a range of in-house creatives and design.
You will be working on their company and their client's social media channels, driving content curation, growth strategy, budget management, and day-to-day running across various different platforms. The accounts will be both UK-based and international, covering luxury hospitality and high-end real estate.
The role also includes admin and business support to the Creative & Brand Manager, including diary assistance, programme tracking, meeting minutes, and general support.
Essential Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in social media marketing
- Proficiency in Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- A passion for content creation and ideas generation
- Analysing the long-term goals and needs of a client s social media strategy
- Ability to develop social media strategies (with support of the Creative & Brand Manager)
- A drive to achieve significant growth
- Ability to create feed plans and manage posting both manually and using scheduling software
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- Budget management for paid promotion strategies
- Competitions and campaigns
- Monitoring and responding to customer messages
- Liaising with other team members to create a holistic and effective overall marketing strategy
- Photography and videography
- Monitoring and evaluating results
- Diary management and note taking
- Experience in luxury brands preferable, although other forms of creative marketing are also good
Benefits and Culture:
- Possibility of international travel
- Dog-friendly office
- Pension contribution
- Annual holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.