Do you love all things Social Media related?
Come and join a unique group of brands that are edgy and alternative, currently on the hunt for a creative and fun-loving Social Media Specialist to join their growing marketing team!
* Working alongside the head of ecommerce and marketing to define, manage and implement all social media campaign strategy.
* Create seasonal social media and content strategies to drive traffic to the website and stores. Grow brand awareness
* Plan, produce copy, and schedule the weekly social plan across all social channels as well developing and managing the influencer programme.
* Drive increased engagement and fan growth through paid social activity working with our Paid Social agency
* Identifying new and relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for approved content, and ensuring practical, workable agreements are in place.
* Utilise the various social listening and community management tools to ensure the best mediums are used based on campaign (e.g. Pulsar, Sprout, BrandWatch etc.)
* Analyse data to enable informed decisions on new campaigns.
* Proven experience of creating and managing engaging social media content across platforms including FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest...
* Experience using social listening tools
* Highly motivated, with the ability to work to a brief and meet tight deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent creative copywriting skills.
* Passionate about content, blogging, online communities, and social media across Fashion.
* A love of photography would be a huge advantage.
* Must be a strong communicator with excellent English grammar.
* Confident experience of managing the creation of social media strategies, and the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns.
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number (phone number removed) DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest