Are you a social media whizz who enjoys creating engaging content and building brand awareness? If you re organised, driven and a team player then this is the role for you!
Our fantastic client based in Derbyshire are looking to hire a Social Media Executive to join their very ambitious business with expansive global growth plans.
To be considered for the role, you ll require the following essentials:
- An excellent understanding of social media marketing
- Proven, demonstratable experience in driving organic growth
- Able to create engaging digital content
- Comfortable using social media tools and Adobe Photoshop
The ideal candidate will be able to manage their time effectively, working to tight deadlines, and always be looking for ways to develop brand awareness positively and proactively.
Within this position, you ll be:
- Assisting with all social media acitivites whilst working closely with the wider Marketing team
- Working with the senior leadership team on developing a solid social media strategy
- Raising brand awareness across social media channels
- Producing exciting and engaging digital content
- Developing external engagement using correct tone-of-voice
- Working with the wider team to assist in boosting website traffic
- Monitoring social media performance against company metrics and presenting findings to senior stakeholders
- Identifying new opportunities and trends
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Working hours are Monday Friday with occasional weekend/evening work
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - (url removed)
(phone number removed)