Job title: Social Media Coordinator
Hybrid working: London
Our client has chosen to do something incredible. They are totally transforming their business and building our future on smoke-free products that are a better choice than continued smoking. Ultimately we want to stop selling cigarettes for good and as soon as possible.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It is an exciting, ever-changing environment - ideal for the person who is driven, disruptive and dynamic. It you are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you will enjoy it. There is endless space to develop too, so you are progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Social media has a vital role to play in helping the client to communicate a clear and engaging vision for a smoke-free future. With this in mind, we are currently looking for a coordinator to support the team with day-to-day social media tasks, including our engagement strategy and taking care of our employee advocacy programme.
What you will do:
- Programme Management: Employee Advocacy Platform
- Be key supporter of InsideOut, Employee Advocacy platform, building expert knowledge in how it operates, and supporting the platform provider and platform lead with administrative tasks, training, content creation, and reporting on platform success (monthly, quarterly).
- Look for new opportunities to grow programme internally with different departments and onboard staff accordingly
- Work with agency to locate third party articles that are appropriate for the platform
- Work with Internal Comms team to draft and upload captions for employees to share through the EA platform.
- Content & Engagement Support
- Work with social and other global communication teams to ensure steady supply of content for staff to amplify, ensuring correct tagging, naming, categorization and approvals.
- Support social media team with drafting of social media responses to published content.
- Provide analytics to inform content decisions and ensure best practice.
Who you are:
- Experience supporting employee advocacy programmes.
- Experienced with social media and understands the role it plays in corporate communications.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation with the ability to think omnichannel.
- Experienced in onboarding programmes and supporting staff queries.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong English copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills with experience writing for different types of audiences and subject matters.
- Team player as well as capable of working independently at pace.
- Used to dealing with ambiguity and has the agile mindset to accept projects and plans will adapt as they develop.
- 2-5 years experience in corporate roles. Agency experience preferred.
- Flexible and willing to work occasional late nights or weekends, where needed.
- People first - operating with an agency mindset, you consistently consider the needs of your audience(s), stakeholders and colleagues in equal measure, working in a collaborative and inclusive way
- Humble and curious - you acknowledge that you may not have all the answers and seek input and ideas from diverse sources
- Growth mindset - you seek out feedback and look for ways to develop yourself and others
- Strategic - you see the bigger picture, and use data and creativity to help you paint it for others
You will be responsible for supporting the programme that encourages employees to utilise the best of our corporate social content and amplify key messages natively across their own social media.
You will join there in-house agency function, based at our regional hub in London and work closely with the global social media team to ensure the content shared is aligned with the wider business. The candidate should have strong copywriting skills to ensure the content written is engaging and personable and will focus on understanding employees' TOV.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer