We have a great opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator to join a market leading company based in Hove in this newly created position.
The Social Media Coordinator will produce compelling content to hook their audience & foster brand loyalty.
As the Social Media Coordinator you will:
* Create and manage engaging calendars for social media, press & editorial and events that align with the marketing strategy
* Produce innovative graphic content & textual copy for all social media platforms
* Design, draft & distribute content for social media campaigns, press releases & company newsletters
* Instigate, organise & execute promotional events and social media campaigns
* Build & maintain positive relationships with influencers, chosen charities, media outlets & collaborative social partners
* Manage the full cycle of each project, reporting the budget, logistics & success of the campaign
You'll need to be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a related subject and hold previous experience within a Social Media marketing role, specifically with knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok and ideally experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. SEO, keyword research and report creation experience is desirable but not essential.
This is a full time permanent role, working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and offering a starting salary of up to £25,000.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy