Caring for skin means caring for people
At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin - and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values - CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
A welcoming workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals.
At Beiersdorf, you'll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported
- Nimble teams that enjoy challenging work and the ability to make an impact
- A dynamic community of life-long learners that values acumen, aptitude and the ability to learn as well as hard skills and established expertise
- A purpose-led company that cares about your personal and professional development with the right balance of structure and flexibility to thrive
- A collaborative culture that leads with care, trust, simplicity and courage
Unique benefits that consider the whole person.
We understand that you have a life outside of work, and we support you with unique benefits including:
- Generous and flexible PTO policy
- Summer Friday hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Wellness and Benefits program
- Cash Balance Plan (similar to a pension)
- 401k match
- Growing number of Employee Resource Groups or affinity groups - to foster meaningful connections and belonging with other colleagues
- Dynamic work model - a hybrid of in-office collaboration and remote focused work days
Experience, skills and competencies that lend themselves to this role:
We know that experience comes in all forms and we're not necessarily looking for individuals who can hit the ground running ('check all the boxes') but may bring a unique blend of competence and capabilities that can grow into a role and/or bring news skills to the team.
This exciting role requires a dynamic and experienced manager who has a strong Social Media background and can unified oversight and execution of our paid and owned activities. A professional who is resourceful, resilient, motivational, digitally savvy and has an entrepreneurial spirit are important factors to bring this change. This role is Responsible for steering the day-to-day activities of all Beiersdorf brands' social media platforms. This role reports into the Senior Manager, PR & Events and will work closely with the Integrated Media and Brand Teams.
- Management of social media agency and activation of social campaigns for all brands
- Coordinate the development of comprehensive social media strategies, alongside Sr. Manager of PR, Social and Events and Sr. Manager Media
- Ensure each brand's unique tone of voice and positioning is brought to life across all brands
- Manage, with the help of social agency, the monthly content calendars of each brand and channel; ensure necessary approvals and timely posting cadence
- Set KPIs and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual performance - inclusive of paid spend and amplification strategy
- Establish format and cadence of regular reporting to the brand teams and global for greater visibility of these activities and performance
- Take part in annual marketing planning sessions to ensure strong social media participation and appropriate spend levels
- Foster cross functional exchange and collaboration with brand teams and other cross functional partners; E-comm, shopper, digital manager (website, CRM)
- Drive social knowledge and upskilling across the rest of the marketing team/organization
- BS/BA required (MBA a plus).
- Minimum 5-8 years of brand social media experience
- Experience in beauty, skincare or personal care categories a plus
- Strong strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in activating unique brand positions
- Experience managing social media agencies and campaigns
- Must be results-oriented, self-starter, demonstrating the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate
- Creative thinking and flexibility - ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize projects as necessary
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), IRI, SAP experience extremely helpful.
- For consideration, please apply on-line at in the Job & Career section, under Open Positions and select the "any" location and the position opening. Please provide a resume and salary requirements to be considered.
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants - regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2022
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Happiest Employees 2022
- Beiersdorf North America is ranked in the top 5% of companies for CEO rating on Comparably
- Beiersdorf North America is ranked in the top 10% of companies for Leadership rating on Comparably
Check us out on Comparably:
Having trouble applying? Go to to search our careers page. Beiersdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.