My clients Social Media & Content Manager will have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest social features and trends;
they'll be a go-to person for content and inspiration.
They'll also have proven experience of 3+ years in a social media function, managing everything from paid social, to content creation, and achieving key objectives from awareness, to engaging an online community and generating leads.
They'll be a self-motivated and equally enthusiastic individual that is confident leading a team and advising client facing and creative teams on strategic social media and wider digital content.
They'll be responsible for listening to, researching, co-ordinating, implementing and analysing social media initiatives as part of the digital and integrated marketing activity.
And, they'll own the day-to-day organic social media output for the agency, as well as various client accounts (across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.), including the creation of more extensive digital content, copywriting, influencer outreach and community engagement.
* Take responsibility for all company and client social media accounts, website content and email marketing campaigns.
* Work with client facing and creative departments to develop robust social media timelines and campaigns for new product releases, special offers, experiential events, etc.
* Liaise directly with clients regarding digital strategy and output, alongside client facing teams.
* Plan and develop engaging and creative social content which enlightens audiences, sustains community growth, increases engagement and generates leads.
* Strategically devise and manage paid advertising campaigns across all social media platforms (in particular, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn), including cost breakdowns/scoping.
* Daily community management, including responding to messages and interacting within client industries.
* Own the social content calendar that maps low-tier content to coincide with seasonal days, as well as top-tier content that promotes brand-focused messages and events.
* Analyse and evaluate social media/digital content and campaigns using tools such as Sprout Social and Google Analytics to determine efficacy and areas for improvement, and report back to wider agency.
* Work with New Business team to devise strategic social media and wider digital content proposals, including cost breakdowns/scoping.
* Manage and upload blog content to WordPress managed websites, with an understanding of SEO and keyword research.
* Curate and create email marketing campaigns, with an understanding of CRMs.
* Identify and cultivate high-level relationships with bloggers, fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
* An understanding of PPC search and display advertising channels.
* A degree in Marketing or Social Media or equivalent.
* At least 3 years of experience in a social media function.
* A proven knowledge of social media platforms, trends and tools.
* Demonstrable experience of the following: management/ leadership, paid social advertising (strategy and implementation), content creation, copywriting and brand marketing.
* A passion for or previous roles in the premium fashion and/or hospitality industry is a bonus