When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We're not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It's in our DNA. We've turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the meat snack brand in America, that's still proudly family owned and operated.
We're a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey - whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It's a journey we share with you. It's the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link's Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World's Protein Snacking Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack brand in America. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link's Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company's house of brands is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link's Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, Wild River, Golden Island Matador, BiFi and Peperami. Job DescriptionJoin Jack Link's as a Social Media Content Leader
to create, curate, plan, and manage interactive content across all social channels. In this dynamic new role, you will be the lead strategic content creator and content manager for our house of brands. You are a storyteller who knows how to build compelling and best-in-class content that engages and builds audiences across multiple platforms with both paid and organic tactics. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will partner with brand, creative services, and agency partners to accomplish brand and company goals. As an experienced Social Media professional you will ensure that teams stay ahead of the curve of the latest social media trends to improve brand experience.
Specifically, you will:
- Create and curate high-quality, relevant social media content including photography, video, copy and related, both internally and in collaboration with agency partners.
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice, and messaging.
- Manage our agency partners to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of externally-created assets within budget and according to plans.
- Take an integrated marketing approach with an appreciation and understanding of "test, learn, optimize" philosophies, and with ability to be nimble, agile and pivot quickly if necessary. Think about the customer journey as a whole and its touch points.
- Maintain a deep understanding of each brand's identity and target positioning with core audiences. Be a steward for the Jack Link's house of brands; ensure brand voice and personality comes through in all social posts and conversations.
- Support influencer programs by creating, approving and providing feedback on influencer social content and monitoring performance, and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with external agencies to ensure best in class monthly and quarterly reporting
- Be an expert, staying up to date on social trends and providing recommendations on executions for social media and related marketing campaigns as it relates to brand targets.
Additional InformationEqual Employment Opportunity Employer
- BA Marketing/Journalism or equivalent
- 5+ years of creating content (photography, video, copy) and executing social media initiatives with demonstrated success bringing exciting, forward-thinking ideas to life or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter, motivated, resourceful, and can take a project from start to completion. The ideal candidate is passionate about the brand, optimistic, and sees opportunity everywhere in our fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects with varying deadlines and expectations for output at once
- Experience working with a wide range of creative formats including: image, video, and link content, as well as newer formats such as ephemeral content, live videos, 360 videos and images, and GIFs
- Ability to create and edit original brand, product and lifestyle content with a particular focus on photography and video. Strong copywriting skills are necessary.
- Strong knowledge of social content best practices and content specifications in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Experience using social media tools such as Sprout Social or similar platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must. This role requires constant collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Past agency experience is a plus
Jack Link's is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. E-Verify
Jack Link's provides the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new Team Member's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment. We do not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, we use E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) photograph. If you believe that Jack Link's has violated our responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1- (TDD: 1-).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.