An experienced, creative and energetic social media/content executive with fantastic communication skills is required by an award-winning Technology company in Middlesex.
The successful candidate will create content across social media platforms, along with PR duties, PPC and more. An annual salary of up to £27,000 is available depending on experience.
You join a lovely team with the opportunity to develop your marketing/PR skills in an established technology business.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and manage PPC channels, specifically; AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Content creation for socia media outlets
- Develop new digital opportunities and manage existing processes
- Come up with new and creative digital growth strategies; email, PPC, SEO, and affiliate
- Work on developing video content for short videos
What you will need;
- Marketing degree (ideal but not necessary)
- Social media / PR experience
- Passion for digital marketing and technology
- Copywriting skills essential
- Good analytical skills
Who would the role suit?
An enthusiastic team player who is also able to work on their own initiative. Someone with great communication skills with the ability to think outside the box.
Salary & benefits
Annual salary of £27,000, free parking available
Graduate digital marketer, graduate digital marketing assistant, marketing assistant, social media assistant, social media executive,
Wembley, Harrow, Perivale, Hayes, Ruislip
Ben Cole of CV Screen is managing the recruitment of this position.