Social Media & Community Manager (Remote)
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven, and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
Our Social Media & Community Manager will create and execute social media campaigns that successfully drive brand awareness and audience engagement. We are looking for someone who has a strong command of performance metrics and understands what messaging will resonate with our target audiences. The ideal candidate is creative, strategic, and obsessed with social media marketing.
* Develop and execute social media strategies, including social listening, audience growth, content calendar, and campaign performance for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
* Manage the day-to-day activity, including concepting, publishing, and tracking
* Engage with influencers and community through social listening and proactive outreach
* Partner with teams across content, digital campaign management, product marketing, customer advocacy, and communications to craft strategic, data-driven strategies
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5+ years of experience achieving measurable results managing organic and paid social media campaigns
* A strong understanding of KPIs and a talent for interpreting performance data using various metrics
* Experience working with and managing digital agency teams
* An editor's eye for creating compelling storytelling across visual and written mediums throughout various social media platforms
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets - their people - and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at .
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.