Paul Werth Associates, a leader in public relations, public affairs, digital marketing, crisis communications and more, is looking for a smart and creative professional to join our team. If you're strategy-focused, forward-thinking, problem-solving and a collaborative team player, let's talk!
As Social Media and Digital Strategist, you will develop and execute digital content strategies for a wide range of organizations and industries. You also will play a key role in content creation for a variety of digital platforms that will drive high engagement for clients and meet or exceed their business objectives.
While working with C-suite executives, you'll also collaborate with some of the most talented colleagues on the planet. You'll use your entire portfolio of skills and your ability to think and plan strategically, which will set you apart from ordinary tacticians and make the biggest difference in your success at our firm.
- Develop digital content strategies for social media and marketing campaigns for Werth's clients and the firm.
- Create and advise on a variety of digital content including social media, thought leadership, blog posts, websites, email campaigns, digital plans, infographics, video treatments, live broadcasting as well as develop media content calendars.
- Collaborate with Werth public relations, public affairs and creative teams to develop communications and marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships with clients and pitch digital content strategies to clients and prospects.
- Develop partnerships with appropriate organizations that help build community.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels and ensure quality, clarity and consistency of digital content messaging.
- Manage digital ad strategies and execution, including paid social media, Google AdWords and digital display advertising
- Ensure digital strategies and objectives are aligned with clients' goals.
- Monitor and analyze social and web metrics and make improvements accordingly.
- Develop reports to show social and channel performance and audience sentiment, and translate performance into actionable insights.
- Manage digital projects including website design and development, social media campaigns, PPC campaigns and SEO implementation.
- Stay updated on current industry trends and adjust content strategy as needed.
- Manage client budgets and account performance.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of corporate experience in a digital content role or as a copywriter or editor; agency experience is a plus.
- Must be an out-of-the-box and big picture thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially for digital platforms.
- An understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Ability to lead content marketing campaigns.
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, WordPress and other content management systems.
- Proficient in social media publishing and monitoring tools.
- Visual and graphic design skills are a plus.
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly and jump into a variety of projects.
- Self-starter with strong time and project management skills.
About Paul Werth Associates
Paul Werth Associates is a full-service, integrated communications consulting firm with public relations, public affairs, crisis management, marketing, digital, design and research expertise. Each of our strategists possesses specialized skills important to influencing the perceptions and behaviors critical to our clients' success. Just as important, however, our associates bring to their work perceptions tied to a variety of professional and personal backgrounds, reinforcing our belief that diverse teams are vital to understanding our communities, our world and our clients. We offer our associates professional development, opportunities for career growth and a collaborative team environment.
Paul Werth Associates is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive compensation/ benefits package including paid parking.