Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager - ONE Jeanswear Group
This position will work directly and report to the VP of Marketing. This role will also work closely with the Director of Marketing, Creative Services. Responsibilities will include the following, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage seasonal social media + influencer marketing strategy for our brands
- Own social media content calendar and channel execution
- Publish and monitor daily social content for our brands
- Manage communication + customer service related inquiries with customers/followers via social platforms and brand websites
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing, Creative Services on prep and execution of social media photo shoots
- Work closely with Art Director and Content Coordinator to ideate seasonal content themes and creative execution
- Work with cross functional teams (Design + Sales) to align on seasonal product focuses + corresponding retailer, obtain appropriate product
- Manage and oversee all aspects of brand influencer marketing strategy - oversee agency partner, source appropriate talent and manage all campaign logistics to successfully execute campaigns
- Create and manage influencer, press and tastemaker database, including new talent
- Create and execute paid social/digital media plans
- Oversee and manage seasonal influencer + editor gifting
- Monitor and measure ROI and impressions
- Work closely with VP of Marketing on all press inquiries
- Work closely with sales/design/tech to pull appropriate samples for media
- Manage the PR sample log, including the logging in/out of samples for press requests and return to appropriate brands/sales assistants/design partners
- Manage and log press clips for all brands by monitoring with our clipping service
- Arranging messengers and handling shipping for press requests and other special projects
- Manage seasonal look book process end to end
- Research and identify brand appropriate media outlets and opportunities on a regular basis
- Craft seasonal pitches to media
General Marketing responsibilities:
- Work closely with VP, Marketing on all retailer digital marketing initiatives
- Oversee and manage Bazaarvoice campaigns for the company
- Assist Director, Marketing with photo shoot prep, i.e. packing of trunks, steaming of clothes, arranging of messengers etc.
- Provide support for retail marketing needs ie. seasonal signage requests
- Assist w/ administrative tasks such as tracking and reporting department expenses
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to easily multi task and move between multiple projects with ease.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and content creation. Must be proficient in Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok, as well as Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to take direction and work independently and efficiently.
- Position can be labor intensive, carrying samples, packing and unpacking trunks etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is a must.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge and PR programs such as Cision are a plus!
- Must have a proactive, friendly, can-do attitude.