We're looking for a confident Social Media Account Manager that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space and delivering large-scale campaigns across all social channels. The ideal candidate has agency or in-house social experience and has a keen interest in innovating and exceling in the social media, content, and influencer landscapes, with strong organisational and client management skills and a proactive, can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Objectives of The Role
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to the client's social media concerns and needs, and build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Manage of the social output of each account, reacting to client briefs and pushing proactive opportunities in a fast and nimble fashion
- Manage and support junior members of the team in their work and development
- Responsibility for the finance processes across your workstreams
- Work with clients to create monthly social content calendars, and enforce internal deadlines to ensure calendars are delivered on time and on budget
- Work with AD and creative team to develop creative content strategies for all clients, to deliver increasing social reach and engagement
- Performing social activity audits for clients and compeitors; analysing, tracking and measuring performance against KPI's and leading the report on monthly social campaigns
- Manage influencer outreach programmes, and external suppliers, to achieve client's objectives that are bespoke to their campaign and activity
- Educate clients and internal stakeholders about the value, benefits and opportunities for social, and driving integrated campaigns where possible, working closely with x-agency teams (Media, PR, Shopper, etc...) at all times
- Responsible for ensuring the AD is updated on current and future client deliverables, flagging up issues and seek support where needed
- Attend social media events and networking and deliver updates to the broader team on the latest trends and industry news
- Develop strong relationships with platforms and technology providers to ensure client goals are consistently being met and strategy is innovating
The Candidate Has...
- Understand the finances on your account and be responsible for keeping project finance trackers & timesheets up to date, and demonstrate a strong sense of commercial responsibility
- Experience managing all aspects of social media (in-house/agency) across all main channels, including TikTok
- Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities
- Experience using social listening and reporting tools, and experience in using them to set content strategy
- Ability to balance creativity with a data-driven approach to measuring impact and success
- Experience of building audiences and engagement through social media
- Some knowledge of paid social, especially Facebook Ads Manager, would be useful but not essential
- Strong copywriting and community management skills
- Professional, hardworking, collaborative and confident attitude, with diligent, enthusiastic, proactive initiative
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Teamwork skills, and willingness to collaborate with peers to resolve problems
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best. Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attractionteam member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.