The 1000heads Strategy team is a proud, powerful collective of Social Media obsessives, experts managing multi-channel campaigns with a focus on social, digital and partnerships You will work closely with a whole host of departmental specialists, from Creative, Insights, to Design, to Accounts to deliver transformational social-first work for our clients.
Working with insights, paid and creative teams to help drive a cohesive strategy that achieves the client objectives. The Senior Strategist should have a great grasp on how to execute multi-channel campaigns with a focus on social, digital, influencer / advocacy and partnerships. Ultimately this role becomes the bridge between insights and creative team and helping to deliver cohesive solutions to our clients.
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindsets
- Examining clients businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns and evergreen strategies
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team
- Create social and content strategy briefs
- Presenting findings to senior staff members and clients
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the social/digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Minimum 5 years working in social media or digital marketing strategy
- A proven track record of developing strategic plans that benefit the client
- A good knowledge of the digital and social media space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- The drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- Track record of innovation in digital/social
- Experience of agency/client relations
- Ability to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Knowledge of both established social channels and emerging channels
What you get
- Great benefits offerings including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter Benefits, Life Insurance and 401K, just to name a few
- Generous time-off package, including the last week of the year off
- Wellness & Development stipends
- Flexible working environment
- Plus, much more!
1000heads is a social transformation company. We help global brands adapt to rapid and continual shifts in media, technology and culture. The company delivers social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world. We deliver social & influencer campaigns to our US roster, which includes; Google, Arm, Thomas English Muffins, Snapchat, Caviar, Noom & OPI.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individuals ability to perform their job.
For more information on 1000heads, visit