Senior Social Media Specialist
- Job Reference: 458164472-2
- Date Posted: 28 December 2021
- Recruiter: CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Location: Kansas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Creative, Digital, Marketing, Media, Social Media
- Job Type: Permanent
The Senior Social Media Specialist creates, manages, and optimizes CommunityAmerica's social experience. Includes, paid social and management of Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other networks. Collaborates with marketing team to help creative meaningful digital campaigns to help drive meaningful results towards goals and objectives.
An analytical and problem-solver mindset, quest for constant optimization, high attention to detail and an appetite for innovation are critical skills for success in this role. This position will report to the Director - Digital Marketing while partnering closely marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Develops social media content plans that are consistent with the company's brand identity.
* Creates appropriate, meaningful content on social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
* Communicates with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
* Manage campaigns from proposals through development, testing, execution and completion against client goals. Suggests recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
* Set and optimize bids at placement, ad set, device, geographic and other levels. Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations based on data-driven evaluations to improve the campaigns. Goal is to develop effective plans to optimize conversion rates and maximize client ROAS
* Social targeting portfolio development and refinement.
* Identify niche strategies in specific verticals and consistently incorporate developing strategies into existing campaigns.
* Implement cohesive testing strategy for each element of campaigns.
* Generate accurate and informative monthly internal reporting.
* Advises other marketing team members on how to leverage paid social media effectively
* Uses analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Meltwater, Social and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company's social media presence and performance.
* Identifies, interprets and implements emerging social media trends and social tracking tools (i.e. Facebook pixel), to more efficiently and effectively achieve business
* Other duties when needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
* 4 or more years of social media experience including planning, managing content, buying and optimizing in a corporate, or agency setting.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
* Experience using various analytics software.
* Ability to do paid social efforts
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
* Flexibility with work - occasional work to accommodate out of hour social efforts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Detailed experience with all social media channels
* Ability to report and use Google Analytics, Tag Manager a plus
* Strong analytics and reporting skills needed.
* Use of social monitoring tools a plus (i.e. Meltwater, Sprout)
* Experience using advanced social media tactics (paid social) and ability to optimize, test, etc.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail and process
* Ability to manage several projects at the same time and excellent organization and time management skills