Job Title: Senior Social Media Manager - Creative Digital Agency
Location: Central London, with hybrid working
Salary: £50K to £60K depending on experience plus benefits including 25 days holiday, travel insurance, health & life insurance, hybrid working, regular socials, team mini-breaks, professional development
About the Agency
Growing creative social media agency is seeking a talented Senior Social Media Manager to join their growing team. This agile end to end creative social & digital agency works with clients from strategy through to media, creative and production. They work with an exciting array of household name brands in sectors including food and drink, automotive, travel and charity. They've fostered a collaborative, people focused culture, and have been named a 'Best Place to Work' multiple years in a row. They are a values driven agency, in the midst of an exciting growth phase off the back of winning multiple big retained contracts, and the new Senior Social Media Manager will be joining at a very exciting time for the agency.
About the Senior Social Media Manager role
The Senior Social Media Manager will develop social strategies and campaigns for key clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Social Media Manager:
- Develop social media strategies and campaigns spanning multiple markets
- Develop media strategy and plans for paid social
- Grow a multi-market network of relevant influencers
- Drive innovation and best practice
- Report on performance across the funnel
- Provide consultative recommendations to the client
About you, the Senior Social Media Manager
You'll be a talented social media professional, with hands on and strategic experience.
Skills and experience ideally needed for the Senior Social Media Manager role:
- Social media strategy experience
- Prior hands on social platform experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience in paid social
- Experience in automotive, travel or hospitality sectors a bonus
For more information about the Senior Social Media Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
Reuben Sinclair is committed to a positive policy of promoting equality of opportunity and eliminating any unfair or unlawful discrimination. We exist to provide equal opportunities to every prospective candidate, interviewee and Reuben Sinclair employee, irrespective of their gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, beliefs, family status, social class and race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.